AGWAY METAL INC. offers exciting opportunities for those wishing to become part of the AGWAY team. At AGWAY, we believe that our continued success originates from quality applicants that are both interested and committed to a growth opportunity within the company. AGWAY offers both competitive salaries and benefits.
To become part of the team simply go to our job posting section to see the positions currently available within the company or visit our resume section that provides you with the opportunity to send us your resume for our records.
To apply for this position please send your résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Agway team has an opening for a AZ DRIVER. This is a key role in supporting our continued growth and our continuing efforts to provide exceptional service to our Customers.
- Must have a valid AZ/DZ license and a good driving record
- Will require certification to operate truck – mounted forklifts and cranes – experience preferred
- Experience in making deliveries to construction sites is preferred
- Safe Operation of equipment, on road, on job site and at all times
- Courteous and positive communication with customers and job site personnel
- Unloading of product at customer job sites
- Maintain AZ-DZ license in good standing
- Maintain driver logs , electronic and paper
- Perform equipment inspections
- Will be required to wear a company uniform
- May be required to do overnight runs