To Our Valued Customers:
Agway Metals is continuing to diligently monitor the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are committed to ensuring that the Health and Safety of our employees is the highest priority. We are also committed to ensuring that we are doing our part to prevent the spread of this virus. Proactive steps have and are being taken to ensure that our ability to serve our Customers is not interrupted.
As a business, we have always ensured that we have a sufficient supply of raw materials on hand to meet the demand of our Customers. We have the assurance of our domestic suppliers that they will be able to meet our ongoing supply demands and we will be able to react quickly to any shortages on an ongoing basis.
As we are closely monitoring the health and well-being of our employees, we are taking proactive steps to reduce the risk of widespread illness in all of our facilities and those who come in contact with us. Some of the measures that we are taking include:
- Ongoing communication to all our staff through Senior Management COVID-19 updates, including information regarding facts about the virus, symptoms, hygiene practices, government updates, quarantine information, and other information as it becomes available.
- Restricting unnecessary visitors from entering the facility and requiring all visitors to fill out a COVID-19 Visitor Confirmation Form before being granted access to our facilities.
- Ensuring that employees that are feeling unwell are not reporting for work and are instead contacting Human Resources for next steps, following our implemented protocol.
- Requiring any employees that have called in sick to fill out a COVID-19 Return-From-Sick Day Form to ensure that we are not allowing any employees to return to work with any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- Requiring all employees to inform us of out-of-country travel and implementing a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine period upon their return.
- Requiring all employees who have come in contact with any person undergoing quarantine or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 to take a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine.
- Cleaning protocols throughout our facilities have been enhanced. Our cleaning companies are disinfecting all surfaces daily and sanitization processes are occurring throughout all of our shifts.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout our plants and we have purchased additional cleaning supplies for employees to keep their immediate workstations clean as well.
We will continue to monitor the situation on an ongoing basis. We are doing everything in our power to ensure both the health and safety of our employees and everyone we come in contact with. Thank you for your loyalty to our organization. We are committed to serving you and your ongoing business needs.