Roasted Ash (QC 18-2411)
Roasted Ash™ The Warmth & Beauty of Wood. The Strength of Steel.
When you desire the aesthetics of wood – but the strength of metal, Agway’s new Roasted Ash delivers exactly what you need. In response to the demand for a prefinished product that looks natural and authentic Agway Metals introduces the first of its new line of Printed Series prefinished products, Roasted Ash. You can now have beauty and strength simultaneously.
Roasted Ash: Amazing Authenticity
You’ll be amazed at the visual authenticity of woods emulated by Agway’s Roasted Ash prefinished metal products. While they deliver the authentic warmth, appearance and visual beauty of natural wood, they offer many superior benefits to the real thing, including significant savings in cost and weight, and extended longevity in outdoor applications. Roasted Ash also reduces installation costs and virtually eliminates the requirement for maintenance.
Roasted Ash: Architectural Freedom
For architects and builders, the advantage of Agway’s Roasted Ash opens up a new world of affordable creativity. The durability and colourfastness of Roasted Ash custom finishing offer superb manufacturability during roll forming with no need for special preparation or handling.
Roasted Ash: What Makes it so Unique!
- Superior color consistency
- Virtually eliminates the requirement for maintenance versus exposed wood, which requires repeated resealing or coating
- Resistant to oxidation, staining, and fingerprinting common with exotic metals
- All-season performance make it suitable for installation in any climate
Roasted Ash: Fabrication and Installation Advantages!
- Offers unique and convincing emulations of real or imagined images, along with considerable economic, environmental and operational advantages
- Ensures the desired visual aesthetics are controllable, consistent and permanent, throughout the entire coil
- Reduces the cost of materials and installation
- Is compliant with traditional metal fabrication and installation methods
- Dramatic weight savings reduces cost of transport and installation in addition to up-front material cost savings
Roasted Ash: More Efficient – More Cost Effective!
- Cost effective alternative to exotic metals
- Is easy to clean and virtually maintenance-free
Roasted Ash: Coil Availability
- 24 Gauge
- 22 Gauge