Silver Birch (QC 18-2964)
Silver Birch. The Warmth & Beauty of Wood. The Strength of Steel.
When you desire the aesthetics of wood – but the strength of metal, Agway’s new Silver Birch delivers exactly what you need. In response to the demand for a prefinished product that looks natural and authentic, Agway Metals introduces the third of its new line of Printed Series prefinished products, Silver Birch. You can now have beauty and strength simultaneously.
Silver Birch: Amazing Authenticity
You’ll be amazed at the visual authenticity of wood emulated by Agway’s Silver Birch prefinished metal products. While they deliver the authentic warmth, appearance and visual beauty of natural wood, they offer many superior benefits to the real thing, including significant savings in cost and weight, and extended longevity in outdoor applications. Silver Birch also reduces installation costs and virtually eliminates the requirement for maintenance.
Silver Birch: Architectural Freedom
For architects and builders, the advantages offered by Agway’s Silver Birch opens up a new world of affordable creativity. The durability and colourfastness of Silver Birch custom finishing offers superb manufacturability during roll forming with no need for special preparation or handling.
Silver Birch: What Makes it Unique!
- Superior color consistency
- Virtually eliminates the requirement for maintenance versus exposed wood, which requires repeated resealing or coating
- Resistant to oxidation, staining, and fingerprinting common with exotic metals
- All-season performance makes it suitable for installation in any climate
Silver Birch: Fabrication and Installation Advantages!
- Offers unique and convincing emulations of real or imagined images, along with considerable economic, environmental and operational advantages
- Ensures the desired visual aesthetics are controllable, consistent and permanent, throughout the entire coil
- Reduces the cost of materials, installation and maintenance
- Is compliant with traditional metal fabrication and installation methods
- Dramatic weight savings reduces cost of transport and installation in addition to up-front material cost savings
Silver Birch: More Efficient – More Cost Effective!
- Cost effective alternative to exotic metals
- Is easy to clean and virtually maintenance-free
Silver Birch: Coil Availability
- 24 Gauge
- 22 Gauge