Quick and easy to install temporary modular wall system
Lightweight and durable, TempWall is an easy to install modular wall system for rapid deployment of temporary rooms and isolation spaces.
The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant—designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs. Install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wall, or at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Modular system allows easy, clean, and rapid deployment and installation
- Non-porous surface
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport, assembly, and re-configuration
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
- UV stabilizers prevent discolouring and cracking
- Coated with Microban Aegis Microbe Shield (optional)
- Multiple configurations possible with included hardware
The manufacturer of TempWall systems operates under Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device Establishment License #11676
Microban Aegis Microbe Shield
TempWall is optionally coated with Microban AEGIS® Microbe Shield, the antimicrobial surface treatment molecularly bonds to the surface of TempWall, making it inhospitable to germs. AEGIS has demonstrated a 99.99% reduction of a broad range of bacteria, molds, yeast, and fungi on treated surfaces.
The coating is registered with Health Canada and the US EPA, is non-flammable, poses no offgassing risk, and will not transfer from treated surfaces.
Health Canada: PMRA PCP#
15133 US EPA # 64881-2
- Dimensions: 60” wide x 80” high (152.4 cm x 203.2 cm)
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.68 kg), fully assembled
- Microban Aegis Microbe Shield (Optional) Ratings:
- ✓ Health Canada PMRA PCP#15133
- ✓ US EPA # 64881-2
- Product numbers:
- TW6080 – TempWall system
- TW6080MBA – TempWall (TW6080) with Microban Aegis Coating)
* Cordless drill required for installation
Configurations and Measurements
What is included in the TempWall system?
The system has:
- One fully assembled wall made with three interlocking panels, secured at the top by a 60” U-channel trim.
- Two Gator Foot Plates
- Two U-style top/bottom clips
- Two T-style top/bottom clips
- 20 x Stainless steel screws
What are the dimensions of the panel?
The pre-assembled wall section is 60” wide x 80” high x 1-3/8” thick (152.4 cm x 203.2 cm x 3.49 cm) and weighs 58 lbs (22.68 kg).
Do I need any additional tools for assembly?
Yes, you will need a cordless drill with a #2 Robertson or #2 Phillips bit. You may require a rubber mallet to remove the Gator foot plates.
How long does it take to assemble the system?
It will take less than 1 minutes to assemble a stand-alone configuration, and approximately 5-10 minutes for a U-shape configuration.
Is TempWall approved for use in medical facilities?
Trusscore Inc. operates under a Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL), #11676.
An MDEL is required for the activities of importing and selling medical devices for human use in Canada.
What is Microban Aegis Microbe Shield?
Microban AEGIS® Microbe Shield helps to protect surfaces from harmful microbes. The technology polymerizes (bonds) to surfaces resulting in a strong, durable, invisible, and effective barrier with a long history of safe use. AEGIS is proven to control and prevent the growth of an extremely wide range of microorganisms such as bacteria, algae, yeasts, mold, and mildew.
It’s ideal for institutional, healthcare, public shared facilities, and outdoor environments our technologies can provide an extra level of hygiene protection with a 99.9% microbial reduction rate.
More information on the AEGIS shield can be found here: