Poly-Tuff HD Polyethylene Sheet
Agway’s Poly-Tuff High Density Polyethylene Sheets are Government – Accepted for Food Production areas. They are ideal for interior lining, partitions, pens and stalls, equipment & trailer liners, wash bays, horse barns and kennels, arenas, restaurants and applications where moisture or chemicals limit the life of wood.
- High Density Polyethylene Sheet
- Government-Accepted for Food Production areas (#31003-L121)
- Clean bright smooth white finish
- Easy to clean – pressure wash
- Long life span – extremely hard
- Made from 100% recycled new plastic
- Easy to install – cuts like wood using regular hand tools
- Will not rust or corrode
- Resists attack by most solvents and not affected by petroleum products
- Will not harbour disease or bacteria
Interior Lining, Partitions, Pens and Stalls, Equipment & Trailer Liners, Wash Bays, Horse Barns and Kennels, Arenas, Restaurants, and applications where moisture or chemicals limit the life of wood.
48” x 8’ in 1/8”, 1/4” and 1/2” thicknesses.
Acclimate panels for 24 hrs. prior to installation. This product will expand or contract under certain circumstances.
Pre-drill holes 1/8” larger than screws. Panels must be positioned to leave a minimum gap of 1/4” at floor and ceiling and 1/8” between panels. If moldings are being used, these dimensions must be increased proportionally to allow for expansion and contraction. When fastening to a solid wall, an approved adhesive will help to ensure flatness. For Poly-Tuff, adhesive must be approved for Polyethylene sheets.
- 3/4” Two-piece Drive Rivet; Nylon
- 1-1/2” Two-piece Drive Rivet; Nylon
- #12 x 3/4” White Stainless Robertson Screws – Pan Head Truss Socket
- #8 x 1-1/2” White Stainless Robertson Screws – Type A Pan Head, no washer
- Interior Acrylic Latex Sealant
All Trims in 10’ lengths
Trims for 1/8” Sheet
Trims for 1/4” Sheet
Trims for 1/2” Sheet