Agway’s New Steel Roof Colour VisualizerBecause a Picture Really is Worth a Thousand Words
To provide homeowners with a more comprehensive understanding of options available when considering a steel roof, Agway’s new Colour Visualizer enables them to select a preferred roof colour and profile, then easily apply those selections to one of three basic building styles – bungalow, two-storey, or cottage.
To complement their imagination, the Colour Visualizer then renders a visual image that incorporates the homeowner’s colour, profile and style preferences to approximate what a new steel roof might look like on their own home or cottage. They can also print a colour image of the rendering from their computer. The Colour Visualizer even gives them options to zoom in and examine the final rendering close-up, as well as the ability to do a simulated 360º walk-around of the profile they selected.
Agway’s Colour Visualizer helps homeowners better visualize how their new steel roof will look, while letting them select from 5 unique roof profiles, and 18 available colours.
Agway’s Colour Application is Easy-to-Use:
- Choose your preferred profile from the five available.
- Select your colour preference from the palette available for that profile.
- From the style menu, choose the structure type – bungalow, two-storey, or cottage – that most resembles that of your home.
- Click on the enlarge symbol to zoom in.
- For a more detailed look at the selected profile, simply click on its image to enlarge, then use the rotate symbol to view a 360º simulated walk-around.
- To create a pdf of your current selections, hit the pdf button and follow your computer prompts.